Golf Shop Attendants:
Players Service Attendants:
- Check in golfers through POS System
- Book tee times over the phone
- Show great customer service skills
- Open to work different shifts (AM, MID-DAY, PM)
Golf Course Maintenance
- Greet members and guests
- Stage golf carts for golfers
- Daily set up and tear down of the driving range
- Clean members and guest clubs
- Wash, clean and stock all carts daily
- Care and maintenance of designated areas on the golf course
- Mowing all playing surfaces (greens, tees, fairways and rough),
- Any other task required to maintain a golf course on a daily basis. The use of motorized equipment such as mowers and utility vehicles is required
We have several weddings and events scheduled and hours will vary. Must be able to work weekends.
- Provide menu, plated, butler and buffet style service according to event needs.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of event room, outdoor pavilion, side stations, and bust stations
- Greet guests in a friendly and sincere manner
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Communicate with management, kitchen staff and team members to ensure prompt and efficient service.
- Replace soiled table linens and sets table with silverware and glassware
An upscale American Style Restaurant has openings in our culinary, catering dept. Flexible shifts, competitive pay.
Apply at our Job Fair: Saturday, March 2510 am -- 2 pmSaturday, April 10 am -- 2 pm
- Kitchen Utility-back of the house responsibilities, multiple positions
- Dish Washer
- Banquet Cook
- Line Cook-experienced in line cooks, high level in sauté, broiler
- Catering Production Chef-experienced catering production cook
- Prep Cook-great entry level for candidates with passion for food
StoneRidge Golf Club 13600 N. Hudson Blvd. Stillwater, MN 55082
Phone: (651) 436-4653