2016 StoneRidge Golf Club Job Fair
Friday & Saturday, March 18th & 19th from 9:00am to 3:00pm
StoneRidge Golf Club, StoneRidge Event Center, & Danny’s Bar & Grill will be hiring for the following positions for our upcoming 2016 Summer Golf and Event Season:
- AM & PM Line Cooks -- Minimum age is 18. Must have 2 years previous kitchen experience. Culinary Program graduates a plus. (Multiple positions available.)
- Lead Event/Catering Cook -- Minimum age is 21. Must have 5 years previous event/catering experience, capable of start-to-finish catering. Nights and weekends mandatory.
- Kitchen Utility -- Minimum age is 16. Assist with various kitchen operations; dishwashing, cleaning, light prep, etc. Must be able to work weekends and pm shifts.
- Clubhouse Attendant -- Minimum age is 18. Must follow and complete cleaning duties and checklists to completion. Must work effectively and efficiently and able to follow direction.
- Restaurant Servers -- Minimum age is 21. Must have serving experience in a high volume, fast paced environment. Must have full availability. Candidates that can demonstrate advanced wine knowledge will be given priority. Fine dining experience a plus!
- Restaurant Bussers -- Minimum age is 16. Assists servers and bartenders with clearing, cleaning and resetting tables and dining room. Must be attentive and willing to work. PM shift and weekends required.
- Restaurant Host(ess) – Must be 16. Responsible for greeting and seating all guests as they enter the building. Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant and lobby. Assists in bussing/watering tables. Must be able to work weekends/PM shifts. Experience a plus but not necessary.
- Restaurant Expediter – Must be 18. 2 years restaurant expediter experience required. Responsible for guaranteeing accuracy of plating and running food to the tables. Assists in bussing tables and cleaning the expo line. Must be able to work weekends/PM shifts.
- Event Server – Must be 18. Perform sever duties at weddings, receptions, dinners, and other events. PM Shifts and weekends required.
- Event Setup/Services – Must be 16. Responsible for setting up weddings and events, maintaining cleanliness throughout events, running food when needed, bar-backing when needed, photography cart services, breaking-down event related furnishings, staging for next upcoming event. Able to learn how to read floor plans and follow direction accordingly.
- Pro Shop Player Service Representatives -- Responsible for maintaining golf carts, assisting members / golfers with golf clubs and related equipment, and assisting with tournaments when necessary. An outgoing personality, positive attitude, and the ability to personalize an experience is a must! Valid driver's license is required.
StoneRidge Golf Club • 13600 N Hudson Blvd, Stillwater, MN 55082 • 651-436-GOLF